The Bright Dials process – Flexible, practical marketing automation and CRM services
With your business objectives as a starting point, Bright Dials offers a flexible array of marketing automation services – consultancy, onboarding, training and marketing support.
Discovery and project scoping to identify how your marketing data should work in your organisation
- Research current systems, usage and costs
- Identify current and future business needs
- Understand current marketing processes and requirements
- Identify any Operational integration; Billing, Legal, Finance
- Map all data flows throughout your organisation
- Build new and improved workflows
- Create data migration plan
- Assess existing marketing compliance and provide gap analysis
- Receive a Recommendations Report containing the outputs from the Discovery phase
Create and customise the right CRM, marketing automation or operations system based on the Recommendations Report
- Identify all data fields and data capture points
- Data import, migration and syncs
- Create clean master source of data
- Build a new customised CRM
- Form build and integration
- Connect any third-party platforms
- Set up tracking, analytics and reporting
- Build pipeline stages and leadscoring
- Create landing pages
- Transfer or Design email templates
- Sync email accounts
- Build workflows and automations
Once your new platform is ready, we train your team how to use it and will provide ongoing support beyond launch
- Individual Training
- Group Training
- Feature Updates Training
- Marketing Workshops
- New Staff Member Training
- Ongoing Operational support by email, phone or face to face
- Available to unblock any Marketing obstacles
- Also available for speaking opportunities
We can create your marketing strategy and implement it, see the ways we can help deliver your marketing campaigns below
- Build Automation and Workflows
- Create Conversion Funnels
- Design Email Templates
- Build Dynamic Lists
- Segment data
- Deliver Lead Generation campaigns
- Integrate Dynamic Content into emails or pages
- Create and Deliver bulk and automated email campaigns
- Test and Optimise emails campaigns and landing pages
- Design Landing Page Funnels
- Integrate Social Media into workflows and reporting
- Analytics and insight reporting
- Compliance advice and implementation
We never take a one-size-fits-all approach because every business is different. However, do any of these situations sound familiar to your sales and marketing teams?
- Multiple databases. We can combine them to paint an astonishingly complete picture of customer journeys, behaviour, pain points and unmet needs.
- Different tools for separate tasks. We’ll amalgamate them. Based on a customer’s position in the sales funnel, tasks are triggered and carried out automatically.
- Lead scoring. An intelligent lead-scoring tool will send the hottest prospects to your inbox.
- Reporting. Custom pipeline, conversion, activity, performance and projection reports can be created easily, in a matter of seconds, exported to a PDF and shared with your team.
You won’t need to sacrifice internal resources, and there will be no disruption to daily operations.
We’ll cover everything for you – extracting, cleaning and migrating your data, creating an automated pipeline and providing a full integration and onboarding process on your behalf.
We’ll provide thorough training, making sure that everyone using the platform is aware of its full potential, knows how to use it and is comfortable with the new system.
If you forget a detail or need additional information, we provide ongoing support on the phone and in person.
If you have a marketing strategy in place, we can work with your teams to deliver it. Alternatively, we can help you to develop a strategy or help with any marketing work you’d rather outsource.
We’ll check in every month for a status update and see if you need help. We’re available on the phone, email or in person to support you, when you need us.