Bright Dials is pleased to be running an event with Natalie Rockall from Eleven11 Digital on how to Convert Leads with Less Effort. The event is taking place on the morning of 24th of July at the NatWest Accelerator in Brighton. We will spend 4 hours taking you through the areas highlighted below.
Sign up to our Event here
- Creating your Strategy
- Data Capture and Tracking
- Creating and Executing Email Marketing Campaigns
- User Journeys and Workflows for your business
- Email Marketing and Automation Platforms Comparisons
- Considerations and the Future
What you’ll leave this session with:
- Confidence on how to capture data and build user journeys and workflows
- A plan to communicate the right messages throughout the customer lifecycle
- Guidelines on how to design and write emails to get more opens and clicks (along with best practice examples)
- An understanding of the key features benefits and pricing of email and automation platforms
- A Marketing Automation Terminology Guide
Who is this course for?
This workshop is perfect for people running a business in charge of marketing or those working in marketing already. The course level is mid to advanced level so some prior marketing knowledge is helpful. It’s a practical event and in just half a day you will leave knowing how to create automations and email marketing campaigns for your business or brand.
Workshop Date and Time:
Please arrive at 9am for a 9.15am start. The event will finish at 1pm. Pastries and hot drinks will be served.